Deadlines nearing for two stockwater surveys

Council is extending the survey for users of stockwater from the Bushside intake until Monday 14 April.
Letters were sent last month to users, but not all have responded to date. The stockwater users for that intake are being surveyed about whether they would need to find an alternative water source if the intake was shut.
The work is part of Council’s Stockwater Exit Transition Plan.
A public survey about the Bushside intake will be online in late April. Each intake is being considered separately, with different surveys for users and the public.
The deadline for the public survey on the future of the Methven Auxiliary stockwater intake closes on Wednesday 9 April.
Group Manager of Infrastructure and Open Spaces Neil McCann said it was important that stockwater users and members of the public with an interest in stockwater have their say when their turn came.
“We follow up the stockwater user surveys with calls to users who have not replied, and we let the community know when the public surveys are open.”
You can find the Methven Auxiliary public survey here.
Find out more about the Stockwater Exit Transition Plan.
Sign up for email updates about how the transition plan is progressing.
Share this article
Latest News
Report says district well placed for growth
Deadlines nearing for two stockwater surveys
Annual Plan on track, focus on core services
Ashburton Library joins modern libraries on the rise
Lake Hood closed until further notice due to algal bloom
Road Closures
TREVORS ROAD
from 7 Apr 7:00 to 27 Jun 18:00
FRISBYS ROAD
from 28 Apr 8:00 to 28 Apr 19:00
FRISBYS ROAD
from 6 Apr 8:00 to 6 Apr 19:00
MICHAEL STREET
from 7 Apr 8:00 to 7 Apr 17:00
EALING MONTALTO ROAD
from 14 Mar 0:00 to 5 Apr 0:00
View all Road Closures | Live map